Features for the Toro SS4225
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame:Constructed with heavy duty 10 gauge steel and designed for durability, rigidity, and flexibility.
- High Quality Cut:Deck and cutting system have been redesigned to increase grass spread distance for a higher quality, faster cut.
- Large Fuel Tank:Holds up to 3 gallons, allowing you to mow for longer and fill up less. The fuel tank is translucent to make refueling easier and help you avoid overfilling.
- Side-Discharge and Mulch:Easily switch between side-discharge and mulching in a matter of minutes.
- Smart Speed Control:Choose between three ranges of speed to best suit the task at hand. Trim mode allows you to trim slowly and closely, tow mode is optimal for towing attachments, and the mow speed range is best for finishing large areas quickly.
- Automatic Parking Brake:Parking brake is engaged automatically when the control levers are moved outwardly.
- Heavy Duty Engine Guard:Protects the engine from impacts and abrasions.
- Extra Tall Seat:Provides excellent back support for less fatigue and more comfort during long mowing times.
Technical Specs for the Toro SS4225*
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||1.5 - 4.5''|
|Wash Out Port||Standard|
|Width (in.)||Deflector Up: 45.3''
Deflector Down: 53.8''
|Transmission Type||Dual Hydrostatic|
|Speed||Mow: 7 mph forward/3 mph reverse
Tow: 5.5 mph forward/2.4 mph reverse
Trim: 4 mph forward/1.7 mph reverse